Big Time Breakfast Sandwich
Tag us @wackysauce on Instagram so we can see the final product!
- 1 bagel
- 3 slices of bacon
- 2 eggs
- Frozen shaved potatoes
- 3 slices of American Cheese
- ½ avocado
- WACKY SAUCE
- Fry three slices of bacon until crispy brown. Set aside on a paper towel (to absorb excess grease)
- Season frozen potatoes with Lawry’s seasoning (or paprika if you don’t have) and cook in air fryer for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown
- If you don’t have an air fryer, you can just fry them on a regular pan.
- Remove most of the bacon grease from the pan but leave a little bit for us to cook our eggs in. Crack eggs and cook on high. Break yolk and flip.
- Once flipped, add one slice of American cheese, 3 slices of bacon, and the other two slices of American cheese on top of one of the eggs. Cook for 3 minutes, ADD WACKY SAUCE and add the other egg on top.
- Toast bagels, and spread avocado evenly across. Add crispy potatoes to bagel.
- ADD MORE WACKY SAUCE!!!!
- Slice in half and you’re good to go!
Tag us @wackysauce on Instagram, so we can see the final product!