Recipe of the Week: Sweet Pepper Poppers
- 20 mini sweet peppers (we thought Jalapeños + Wacky Sauce might be too spicy)
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- ½ cup of cheddar cheese
- 10 slices of bacon
- WACKY SAUCE
- Slice all of the mini bell peppers in half, and remove any seeds.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and WACKY SAUCE into a smooth mixture.
- Grease a large baking pan, and place all 40 pepper halves on the sheet, evenly spaced apart.
- With a spoon, fill each pepper with our Wacky cream cheese mixture.
- Once all peppers are filled with cheese, slice our 10 slices of bacon into quarters.
- Wrap each pepper with a quarter slice of bacon.
- Once all peppers are wrapped in bacon, bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Tag us @wackysauce on Instagram so we can see the final product!